The other day I noticed a few tired-looking pears residing in my fruit bowl at home. Plus I had recently been given 3 massive jars of Nutella for my birthday from a few friends who know how much I love baking and chocolate.
This formed the perfect equation to make a pear and Nutella tart:
- 1 large pear
- 1 jar of Nutella (don’t worry you’re not going to use the whole thing in this recipe!)
- 1 sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Lay the sheet of pastry on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until slightly golden and flaky.
- Meanwhile, cut the pear into thin wedges.
- Once the pastry is cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Use a spatula to spread some Nutella onto the cooled pastry base. Arrange pear slices in a pattern on top of the Nutella.
- Return tart to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the pears are cooked and the pastry is golden.
Remember sharing is caring, so share your completed tart with friends and loved ones!
PEARS + NUTELLA = HAPPINESS 🙂